Prep 2 hrs
Cook 20 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. A Texan spin on the dark meat of the chicken thigh. The dark meat is just juicer to me and I love the ingredients that go with it! Plus it's super easy in the foil pack!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 4 slice bacon
- 7 limes
- 2 bunch fresh cilantro
- 4 ear fresh corn
- 432.33 g can black beans
- 2 jalapenos (optional)
- 236.59 ml monterey jack cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper, if desired
- 4 sheet Reynolds Wrap Foil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Squeeze the juice from 4 limes. Chop 1 bunch of cilantro and the 2 jalapenos, if using. Put them in a zip lock bag along with the boneless, skinless chicken thighs. Marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, fry the bacon strips until crispy and set aside to drain and cool. Once cooled, crumble them and set aside. Also, go ahead and take the corn off of the cobs (it will be one cob per foil pack) and chop the remaining bunch of cilantro.
- After the chicken has marinated, take it out sprinkle with salt and pepper and set it aside. Take 1 sheet of Reynold's Wrap aluminum foil place the corn of one cob, then a heaping Tablespoon of black beans, 1/4 of the chopped cilantro, a sprinkle of the bacon, one piece of chicken, a sprinkle of Monterrey Jack cheese, then end with the juice of 1/2 a lime over it all.
- Wrap it up by bringing up the sides and folding it over twice. Place on cookie sheet in case the juices run out! Repeat with the remaining three pieces of chicken.
- Place it in the oven for 20-25 minutes.