2 hrs 20 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. A Texan spin on the dark meat of the chicken thigh. The dark meat is just juicer to me and I love the ingredients that go with it! Plus it's super easy in the foil pack!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Squeeze the juice from 4 limes. Chop 1 bunch of cilantro and the 2 jalapenos, if using. Put them in a zip lock bag along with the boneless, skinless chicken thighs. Marinate for at least 2 hours.
- 3Meanwhile, fry the bacon strips until crispy and set aside to drain and cool. Once cooled, crumble them and set aside. Also, go ahead and take the corn off of the cobs (it will be one cob per foil pack) and chop the remaining bunch of cilantro.
- 4After the chicken has marinated, take it out sprinkle with salt and pepper and set it aside. Take 1 sheet of Reynold's Wrap aluminum foil place the corn of one cob, then a heaping Tablespoon of black beans, 1/4 of the chopped cilantro, a sprinkle of the bacon, one piece of chicken, a sprinkle of Monterrey Jack cheese, then end with the juice of 1/2 a lime over it all.
- 5Wrap it up by bringing up the sides and folding it over twice. Place on cookie sheet in case the juices run out! Repeat with the remaining three pieces of chicken.
- 6Place it in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Texas Foil Wrapped Chicken Thighs #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (412 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 443.1
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 87.8 mg
- Sodium 300.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.9 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 32.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Reynolds Wrap Foil