- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 7 ounces elbow macaroni
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can corn
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the hamburger until no longer pink.
- Add in the onion, saute.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, without draining the corn.
- Cook 30 to 45 minutes over medium heat at a simmer until macaroni is done and Velveeta has melted, stirring well.
- Serve hot or cold!