Deviled Eggs....Texas style
Make and share this Texas Deviled Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- Cook eggs in simmering water for 20 minutes, cool under running water.
- Peel and cut eggs in half lenghtwise, remove yolks and set whites aside.
- put still warm yolks into a plastic food storage bag with mayonnaise, mustard, pickle juice, worcestershire sauce and seasonings; squeeze bag to mash yolks and mix ingredients.
- refrigerate filling and eggs whites seperately. Fill egg whites just before service.
- sprinkle eggs with paprika before service.