1/1 Photo of Texas Deviled Eggs
Deviled Eggs....Texas style
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook eggs in simmering water for 20 minutes, cool under running water.
- 2Peel and cut eggs in half lenghtwise, remove yolks and set whites aside.
- 3put still warm yolks into a plastic food storage bag with mayonnaise, mustard, pickle juice, worcestershire sauce and seasonings; squeeze bag to mash yolks and mix ingredients.
- 4refrigerate filling and eggs whites seperately. Fill egg whites just before service.
- 5sprinkle eggs with paprika before service.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Texas Deviled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (620 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 55.4
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 94.2 mg
- Sodium 125.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet pickle juice