- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh cranberries or 1 1⁄2 cups frozen cranberries
- 1⁄2 an apple, peeled and cored
- 1 orange, zest of
- 1⁄2 chopped serrano peppers (about a half a chili, but taste for desired heat) or 1⁄2 jalapeno (about a half a chili, but taste for desired heat)
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 dash limes or 1 dash lemon juice
- 1 dash salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cranberries and apple in a food processor and pulse until coarsely shredded, about 10 short pulses.
- Combine shredded cranberries, orange zest, chile, and sugar in a medium bowl.
- Let sit 15 minutes for the cranberries to macerate.
- Add cilantro, lime juice, and salt to taste.