Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe came from MVC Cuisine Cookbook, (sponsored by Kohl's Dept. Store). It was originally submitted by a lady from Plano, Texas. This is sooooo good! I always take this to parties or gatherings and it is always a huge hit!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, cooked and drained
- 1 (7 ounce) crabmeat, canned or 1 (7 ounce) fresh crabmeat
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Slowly melt butter in heavy saucepan.
- Add onion and saute until soft.
- Add spinach to onion mixture.
- Add crab meat and cheese.
- Transfer to a chafing dish to keep warm
- Serve with tortilla chips or assorted crackers.