1/1 Photo of Texas Cowpoke Trail Mix
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups cereal (toasted oat or bran squares or circles, granola)
- 2 cups chopped mixed dried fruit (, apricots, apples, cherries, peaches, prunes, dates or figs)
- 1 1/2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup thin pretzel stick, broken in half
- 2/3 cup shredded coconut (optional)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1In large bowl, stir together cereal, dried fruit, peanuts, pretzels and coconut, if desired.
- 2Add honey and cinnamon, tossing well to coat.
- 3Spread mixture on foil-lined cookie sheets.
- 4Bake in preheated 350°F oven 10 minutes.
- 5Cool; store in tightly covered container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Texas Cowpoke Trail Mix
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 358.1
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 353.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 11.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: