- 2 cups cereal (toasted oat or bran squares or circles, granola)
- 2 cups chopped mixed dried fruit (, apricots, apples, cherries, peaches, prunes, dates or figs)
- 1 1⁄2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup thin pretzel stick, broken in half
- 2⁄3 cup shredded coconut (optional)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In large bowl, stir together cereal, dried fruit, peanuts, pretzels and coconut, if desired.
- Add honey and cinnamon, tossing well to coat.
- Spread mixture on foil-lined cookie sheets.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven 10 minutes.
- Cool; store in tightly covered container.