1/3 Photos of Texas Cowboy Cookies in a Jar
A great gift jar for any occasion!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Layer ingredients in order given in a 1- quart wide mouth canning jar.
- 2Press each layer firmly in place before adding next ingredient.
- 3Recipe for Cowboy Cookies (to be attached with the mix):.
- 4Empty jar of cookie mix into a large mixing bowl,.
- 5Blend mix together.
- 6Add: 1 stick butter melted, 1 large egg, slightly beaten, and 1 tsp vanilla.
- 7Mix until completely blended.
- 8Shape into balls the size of walnuts; place 2 inches apart on sprayed baking sheets.
- 9Bake at 350° for 11-13 minutes until edges are lightly browned.
- 10Cool 5 minutes on baking sheet.
- 11Remove cookies to racks to finish cooling.
- 12Makes 3 dozen cookies.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Texas Cowboy Cookies in a Jar
Serving Size: 1 (719 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.5
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 62.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 1.2 g