A great gift jar for any occasion!
Make and share this Texas Cowboy Cookies in a Jar recipe from Food.com.
- Layer ingredients in order given in a 1- quart wide mouth canning jar.
- Press each layer firmly in place before adding next ingredient.
- Recipe for Cowboy Cookies (to be attached with the mix):.
- Empty jar of cookie mix into a large mixing bowl,.
- Blend mix together.
- Add: 1 stick butter melted, 1 large egg, slightly beaten, and 1 tsp vanilla.
- Mix until completely blended.
- Shape into balls the size of walnuts; place 2 inches apart on sprayed baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 11-13 minutes until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool 5 minutes on baking sheet.
- Remove cookies to racks to finish cooling.
- Makes 3 dozen cookies.