Recipe by Lacy S.
This is FULL of great veggies! I serve this at all my get togethers, and it is loved by everyone.
Top Review by CaramelPie
This was very much complimented at my party tonight. It did take a while to dice everything, but I did everything but the avocados the day before. It was well worth the time. Thanks. I've made this again, using Zesty Italian Dressing instead of lime juice, oil & hot sauce. It was easier & we couldn't tell much difference. I also used 6 tsp. of refrigerated cilantro paste instead of chopping fresh cilantro. It was great!
- 1 (16 ounce) can black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can white corn, rinsed and drained
- 4 ounces black olives, chopped
- 2 large avocados, diced
- 4 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 large purple onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 2 -4 jalapeno peppers, seeded and diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 bunch cilantro, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 -2 tablespoon hot sauce