Recipe by Capncrunch
This are everyones favorite....from kids to grownups! A Texas Tradition.....YUMMY!!!
Top Review by Regina00214
These cookies were delicious and so big, Texas style!! My bf who is from Texas and quite picky, loved them so that in itself told me I had a hit. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
- 2 cups butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups oats
- 2 cups bran flakes
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 (12 ounce) bag chocolate chips
- 1 (6 ounce) bag peanut butter chips
Directions See How It's Made
- beat butter and sugars together until blended.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- In separate bowl, combine flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda; gradually add to sugar mixture and stir well.
- Sir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop cookies with a 1/4 cup measuring cup onto a lightly greased cookie sheet, 6 to a sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.