1/2 Photos of Texas Country Potato Salad
Recipe from the Paula Deen Food Network show.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook bacon until crispy, drain and crumble.
- 2Reserve a tablespoon of the bacon drippings.
- 3Place potatoes in a large saucepan, cover with cold water, add reserved bacon grease, some salt and cook until potatoes are tender, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- 4Drain and let cool, then cut into bite size pieces.
- 5Mix together mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper for dressing in a separate bowl.
- 6Mix together potatoes, green onion and egg and toss with dressing.
- 7Add bacon and chill until serving time.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Texas Country Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.7
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 55.8 mg
- Sodium 208.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: