Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is quick and easy to make. Its very good and my picky eating daughters even love it, especially on a cold evening. We have it with either corn chips or corn bread. I use the low fat/low sodium soup and 1% milk and is just as tasty. This was given to me by a co-workers wife after he brought some to work and shared one day. Just as good re-heated.
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of celery soup
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans milk (use the soup cans)
- 1 cup picante sauce or 1 cup salsa
- 2 cooked skinless chicken breasts
- 10 slices of thick sliced bacon
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen corn
- shredded cheddar cheese
- chopped red onion
- Take your soup, milk, picanta or salsa sauce(you choice)and the corn put into a pot, mix well and start to heat on medium heat.
- Take your bacon, cut it up into small pieces and cook till crispy. Drain well. Break up chiken into bite size pieces.
- Add the bacon and chicken to the pot, mix in and heat through.
- When serving take each serving and top with some of the cheese and chopped onion.