Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
this is my first florida recipe.i tried it at a bbq and whined for the recipe. cook time is chill time.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 head green cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 large carrot, finely shredded
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 radishes, sliced
- whisk the mayonnaise, lime juice, cumin, salt and both peppers together.
- In a large bowl mix the cabbage, carrots, green onions, radishes together.
- Add the mayonnaise mixture and stir until well mixed.
- Chill and enjoy.
This coleslaw has a nice kick to it. Unfortunately, all of my guests and family members couldn't take it. Be warned, this may be a little too spicy for any wimps in your family. I really liked it though. The only change I made was to omite the radish--just didn't have any. I'll be making this again (toned down some). Thanks for posting this one!
Had written this down and tried it and forgot about posting till looking at recipes tonight,this is a great coleslaw,llove the cumin,and radish,,the flavors are phenominal,just a darn good recipe and a keeper.Thanks,