Recipe by mandabears
this is my first florida recipe.i tried it at a bbq and whined for the recipe. cook time is chill time.
Top Review by CheyenneAnn
This coleslaw has a nice kick to it. Unfortunately, all of my guests and family members couldn't take it. Be warned, this may be a little too spicy for any wimps in your family. I really liked it though. The only change I made was to omite the radish--just didn't have any. I'll be making this again (toned down some). Thanks for posting this one!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 head green cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 large carrot, finely shredded
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 radishes, sliced