1 hr 20 mins
This is one of my fail proof chilis that is both healthy and tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop onion and sauté in olive oil.
- 2Add garlic and cook for about 5 minutes.
- 3Add chili powder and stir.
- 4Add ground meat and brown in the seasoning.
- 5Pour in the beef broth and the Serrano peppers.
- 6Drain the can of beans and add to the chili.
- 7Simmer for at least an hour. Longer if you would like it thicker.
- 8Add more broth if it cooks off too fast and you would like a thinner chili.
Browse Our Top Wild Game Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Texas Chili
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.3
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 86.2 mg
- Sodium 549.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 32.1 g