1/2 Photos of Texas Chicken Burgers
Mama's Kitchen (Hope)'s Note:
A great little recipe I picked up at my local grocery store.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine ground chicken, green onions, zucchini, carrot, chili powder, salt, cumin, and ground red pepper just until well blended but not overmixed.
- 2On waxed paper, shape ground chicken mixture into four 3 1/2 inch patties, handling meat as little as possible.
- 3Spray a 12-inch skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat until very hot.
- 4Place patties in skillet and cook about 6 minutes on each side or until no longer pink inside.
- 5These are great cooked outside on the grill too!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Texas Chicken Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.0
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 79.4 mg
- Sodium 557.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 25.1 g