Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
A great meat free alternative to chilli cheese fries......
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning
- 32 ounces frozen spicy french fries, prepared as directed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon season salt
- 4 slices imitation bacon, cooked & crumbled (soy mock bacon)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- Place french fries into oven and prepare according to directions.
- Combine ranch dressing and half of the taco seasoning; set aside.
- in a small sprinkle container, such as an old emptly seasoning container, place remaining taco seasoning, black pepper, garlic salt, and season salt.
- Place hot french fries into paper bag and sprinkle remaining taco seasoning mixture onto fries.
- Place fries onto a serving dish that you can place into the oven.
- Sprinkle cheese and bacon evenly over fries on the baking sheet.
- Return fries to hot oven until cheese has melted.
- Sprinkle with green onions.
- Serve fries with prepared sauce for dipping.