Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
The poster of this recipe said "I add cabbage to this as well but instead of chopping my ingredients, I use my food processor and mince them up. Kinda like a pico de gallo". This recipe came from Obesity Help.
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 8 ounces zesty Italian dressing
- 15 ounces black beans, drained
- 15 ounces black-eyed peas, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 bunch chopped fresh cilantro
- In a large bowl, mix together onion, green bell pepper, green onions, jalapeno peppers, garlic, cherry tomatoes, zesty Italian dressing, black beans, black-eyed peas and coriander.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator approximately 2 hours.
- Toss with desired amount of fresh cilantro to serve.