The poster of this recipe said "I add cabbage to this as well but instead of chopping my ingredients, I use my food processor and mince them up. Kinda like a pico de gallo". This recipe came from Obesity Help.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 8 ounces zesty Italian dressing
- 15 ounces black beans, drained
- 15 ounces black-eyed peas, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 bunch chopped fresh cilantro
- 1In a large bowl, mix together onion, green bell pepper, green onions, jalapeno peppers, garlic, cherry tomatoes, zesty Italian dressing, black beans, black-eyed peas and coriander.
- 2Cover and chill in the refrigerator approximately 2 hours.
- 3Toss with desired amount of fresh cilantro to serve.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Texas Cavier
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 64
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 24.3
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 56.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 0.8 g