Recipe by SpicyMomma
I've seen other versions titled the same, but this one is by far my favorite. A fellow flight attendant shared it with me YEARS ago. I hate it I can't remember her name. It's quick and easy, and I always get requests for it. Depending on what you serve it with, it's a healthy, high fiber snack!
- 2 (16 ounce) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can Mexican-style corn, drained
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, juice of
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse the black beans thoroughly to keep dip from looking "muddy".
- Dump beans and corn into bowl.
- Squeeze in the juice from the lime.
- Add cilantro to taste.
- I think this dip is best served cold with Frito Scoops. You could also serve it with other chips, crackers, or tortillas, but I've seen people eat it with nothing but a spoon! It is best when made the day before, but it certainly doesn't have to be.