Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great Spicy Dip For New Years or any Party. All my friends and Family love it! Yummy!!!
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black-eyed peas, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can ranch style black-eyed peas with jalapenos, drained
- 0.5 (12 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- salt and pepper
- Chop and cook onion in a little oil or butter till clear.
- Put all the ingredients in a crock pot and cook on low till melted.
- Serve warm with frito scoops.