Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is great with chips, on crackers, on pita bread, or on a salad - it's good on anything or just plain!
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 3⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) canblacck eyed peas with jalapenos
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (11 ounce) can white shoepeg corn
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped (red, orange, yellow are optional)
- Heat first six ingredients (salt through sugar) until boiling.
- Cool liquid and pout over bean mixture and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Drain and serve.
Love this recipe. I have made so many times easy to make ahead, tastes better the next day too.