Recipe by Geema
This dip/salsa is fresh, delicious and nutritious. Everyone loves it, except my SIL who has an strange bean phobia. It's one of my most requested recipes.
Top Review by Theresa P
WOW!This is just YUMMY!I did not think I would like this recipe but,boy was I wrong!!!Wonderful Stuff,I think the cilantro makes it great!!!Just the right amount of heat from the tomatos too.
- 2 can Rotel tomatoes & chilies, mild,original or hot,your choice,drained well
- 2 can black-eyed peas, drained and rinsed
- 2-3 large green peppers, diced small
- 473.18 ml sweet onions, diced small
- 1 bunch cilantro, finely chopped
- 226.79 g bottlekraft zesty Italian dressing
- your favorite tortilla chips, for dipping