1/3 Photos of Texas Caviar
This dip/salsa is fresh, delicious and nutritious. Everyone loves it, except my SIL who has an strange bean phobia. It's one of my most requested recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cans Rotel tomatoes & chilies, mild,original or hot,your choice,drained well
- 2 cans black-eyed peas, drained and rinsed
- 2 -3 large green peppers, diced small
- 2 cups sweet onions, diced small
- 1 bunch cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle kraft zesty Italian dressing
- your favorite tortilla chips, for dipping
- 1Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- 2Cover and place in refrigerator to marinate for a minimum of 2 hours.
- 3It's best made the day before, but my DH has been know to eat a big bowl full right away.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Texas Caviar
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.1
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 895.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: