Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great dip for crackers, white corn chips...and I even like it by itself! It is a recipe that you can make ahead...the longer it sets the better it gets. Best of all...its a refreshing crowd pleaser.
- 3 bell peppers, 1 green, 1 yellow, 1 red
- 1 jalapeno (or more)
- 1 large white onion
- 2 medium tomatoes
- fresh parsley, eyeball it
- 2 (14 ounce) cans black beans, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) bag frozen white corn, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) bag frozen corn, thawed
- 2 (16 ounce) bottles Italian dressing
- 1 pinch salt
- Chop all fresh veggies and place in a large bowl.
- I give the jalapeno special attention to make sure that it is chopped fine.
- Add beans, corn, salt and dressing and mix until all is well coated.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- The longer it sets the better it is!
- Serve chilled and enjoy. Yummy!