Slightly sweet, not too spicy. Serve with tortilla chips. Print copies of this recipe, people always ask for it!
- Remove membranes and seeds from peppers.
- Dice peppers and place in a large plastic bowl (jalapenos should be finely chopped).
- Drain and rinse the black beans, blackeye peas, and shoepeg corn and add to peppers.
- Add italian dressing and stir well.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 8 hours.
- Dice roma tomatoes and cilantro and stir into mixture.
- Serve with tortilla chips.