Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3 (16 ounce) cans black-eyed peas, drained and rinsed of all juice
- 1 (8 ounce) jar chopped pimiento, juice included
- 1 bunch scallion, thinly sliced, green part only
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 3 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 bunch parsley, chopped
- 3 fresh jalapeno chilies, chopped
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 3 cups vinegar
- 1 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, fresh minced
- 3 teaspoons salt
- In a large bowl, stir all ingredients very well.
- Refrigerate for at least 4-6 hours, preferably overnight, in a sealed or covered container.
- The longer it sits, the better it gets!
- Serve with saltine crackers or with corn tortilla chips.