Recipe by longhornmom
Came from a friend of mine who named it Texas Casserole because her mom used to make it with Texas shaped noodles. Really good and easy and kid friendly!
- 1 (16 ounce) bag small shell pasta
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground turkey or 1 1⁄2 lbs beef
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) can corn, drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans ranch style beans (do not drain)
- 1 (4 ounce) cansliced black olives
- 1 (1 3/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook shells according to package directions and drain.
- Brown turkey or beef and drain.
- Mix shells, turkey or beef and the rest of the ingredients through taco seasoning.
- Place half of mixture in a 9 x 13 casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with half of cheese and repeat.
- Bake in a 325 degree oven for 30 minutes or until bubbly.