1/4 Photos of Texas Burgers
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 kaiser rolls
- 1/4 cup prepared Coleslaw
- 2 tablespoons prepared chili
- 1/2 cup pulled pork (recommended Pulled Pork Chili in Biscuit Bowls without the 'bowls')
- 2 hamburger patties, cooked (quarter pounders)
- 8 slices sweet dill pickles
- 1 large onion, sliced and caramelized (instructions below)
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, warmed
- 1Slice rolls and place in microwave for 10 seconds to warm.
- 2To the bottom bun, layer all the ingredients, dividing equally amongst the two.
- 3Cover with top bun and enjoy.
- 4CARAMELIZED ONIONS: In a skillet, melt 2 tsp butter with 1 tsp olive oil over medium heat. Add the sliced onions then sprinkle with 1/2 tsp of brown sugar. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 20-30 minutes or until onions become golden brown and tender.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Texas Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.8
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 3.9 mg
- Sodium 909.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: