1/5 Photos of Texas Breakfast Casserole
1 hr 10 mins
This breakfast casserole is good for any Sunday morning. Prepare it the night before and just throw it in the oven the next morning. It also has endless possibilities. You could add onions, crumbled cooked bacon, ham, and green and red peppers to this dish to make it even more tastier. I hope you enjoy. I found this recipe on Recipesource.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Unroll crescents and line a 13x9-inch Pyrex dish.
- 2Cover with sausage, mushrooms and half the cheese. (This is where I'd add any extra ingredients you decide on).
- 3Mix eggs with soup and pour over casserole.
- 4Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- 5Chill overnight. Bake at 350° for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Texas Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 570.6
- Calories from Fat 335
- Total Fat 37.2 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 236.2 mg
- Sodium 1234.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 28.6 g