Recipe by Grace Lynn
I found this recipe on Food Network by Kent Rathbun. It was only posted for a limited time only...so I had to print it out before it disappeared. I have made it twice already and everyone who had it loves it!
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 shallots, minced
- 2 ounces canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 ounces boursin cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons green hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- cayenne pepper
- 1 lb crabmeat, picked over
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saute pan, saute garlic and shallots in canola oil until translucent.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- In a medium size bowl, whip together sour cream and Boursin cheese.
- When mixture becomes smooth, season with hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire, cilantro and chives.
- Finish with lime juice, salt and cayenne pepper to taste.
- Mix in crabmeat, garlic and shallots, being careful not to break up the crabmeat too fine.
- Place crab salad on a piece of lavosh and serve as hors d'oeuvre.