1/1 Photo of Texas Black Gold Mushrooms
Sam's Chop House Texas Black Gold Mushrooms go great with any steak, chop or slab of meat. Restaurant Quality finish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt Butter in saute pan over medium heat, once melted add garlic and stir as to not burn.
- 2Add mushrooms and flip or stir to coat.
- 3Add chipotle and white pepper. Stir.
- 4Let saute until mushrooms begin to give up their moisture, then turn up heat and de-glaze with 1/2 the white wine and reduce by one third. Then deglaze again with the rest of the wine.
- 5Add Kitchen Bouquet and demi-glace, stir until incorporated and let simmer low for 30 minutes or so.
- 6The longer you let it simmer, the thicker and richer the end product.
- 7They can be removed at any desired consistency, but it's best to stir on occasion and let turn to a consistency of a sludgy dirty motor oil.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Texas Black Gold Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.4
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 6.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: