Recipe by Donna Luckadoo
This Delicious recipe is so versitile, that it can be used as a main dish, a filling for Soft Shell Taco's or Burrito's, a dip for Nacho's or Over Nacho's maybe in a Taco Salad, or even made into a Casserole by adding Noodles or Rice. You choose!
- 2 lbs ground chuck, cooked and drained of any grease
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion, sautee'd
- 1⁄2 cup diced green pepper, sautee'd
- 1 (12 ounce) jar chunky salsa
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 3 (15 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 1 (11 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained of all water
- 1 (15 ounce) can Mexican-style corn, drained of all water
- 1⁄2 cup sweet barbecue sauce
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce or 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- sour cream, Topping (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a large Stew Pot, Add to the cooked Ground Beef, the Sautee'd Onions and Peppers.
- Next add Salsa, BBQ Sauce, Hot Sauce and Tomato Paste.
- Stir until mixed.
- Add the Corn, Pork-n-Beans( do not drain the Beans! ) and the shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- On low to med. Heat stir mixture until cheese is melted and all ingredients are hot.
- Serve any way you like!
- Note: This recipe is also delicious if you use cooked and shredded Chicken or Pork!