- 1 lb ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 cup onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can black-eyed peas
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa, with cilantro
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa, with chipotle
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, saute the onion and garlic in the 2 tsp vegetable oil.
- Drain and rinse the beans, black-eye peas, and corn. Add to the garlic and onion.
- Stir in the ground beef and salsas and heat through.
- Sprinkle with the fresh cilantro.
- Serve in a crockpot with tortilla chips.