Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is the most requested dish I get asked to bring to our pot lucks.
Make and share this Texas Bean Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Fry the bacon crisp and then crumble. Put aside.
- Brown the ground beef with the chopped onions. Drain.
- Combine all ingredients, except bacon, in a large casserole dish.
- Top with the crumbled bacon.
- Bake at 350 for about 1 hour.
I had everything on hand to make this recipe. It was very easy to put together. I only used 1/2 of each sugar and Hormel Real Crumbled Bacon in making this tonight. THis would be a great dish to take to a pot luck. Made for Newest Zaar Tag