Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This was in a magazine I get from my utility company about "down home" foods and I thought it looked really good!
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 29.58 ml brown sugar
- 14.79 ml paprika
- 4.92 ml salt
- 1.23 ml chili powder
- 44.37 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 59.14 ml vinegar
- 177.44 ml condensed tomato soup
- 118.29 ml ketchup
- 118.29 ml water
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- Mix together all ingredients and simmer for 15 minutes.
- If too thick, add small amount of water.
- Sufficient for two medium fryers, pieced.
A quick, easy and good tomato soup based bbq sauce. You will find all the ingredients in your pantry readily available.
lovely BBQ sauce. To be different I made it with haddock and pasta. Yummy Thanks for sharing