Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This was in a magazine I get from my utility company about "down home" foods and I thought it looked really good!
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup condensed tomato soup
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- Mix together all ingredients and simmer for 15 minutes.
- If too thick, add small amount of water.
- Sufficient for two medium fryers, pieced.
A quick, easy and good tomato soup based bbq sauce. You will find all the ingredients in your pantry readily available.
lovely BBQ sauce. To be different I made it with haddock and pasta. Yummy Thanks for sharing