Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 3 large chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Season-All salt (or desired amount)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large red onion
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles
- 4 tablespoons real bacon, pieces
- *Cook the egg noodles as directed on the package.
- *Cut chicken into bite sized pieces and dice up the onion.
- *Put the onion and chicken into a large frying pan, add the olive oil, Season All and garlic and fry until the chicken is cooked thoroughly.
- *When the chicken is cooked, add the two cans of soup, bacon pieces and the sour cream.
- *Drain the egg noodles and combine them with the sauce mix.
Mmmmm! This recipe is very comforting, flavorful, and easy. I had 2 chicken breasts so I cut everything in half, but followed otherwise on ingredients. Delicious! Bacon totally makes this. I cooked the chicken as follows but afterward the hubby wouldn't be home for a while so I mixed the sauce in a casserole dish and then baked with the rest @ 300 to really marinade the flavors. Yum! Got the hubby's stamp of approval!
This was great! I didn't use that much season salt either because it sounded like a crazy amount. I just sprinkled some on, probably less than one tablespoon. I also used real bacon and cooked it with the onions and chicken.
Oh. My. Goodness. This was AWESOME!! So so good. I used 3 slices of bacon instead of bacon pieces- chopped it up and cooked it with the onion, and it really enhance the flavor. And I didn't use quite as much seasoning salt. We spent half an hour trying to convince our 3 year old to try it...when I finally managed to stick it in his mouth for a taste, he said "HEY....this is GOOD!" and demanded his own plate full. LOL. That alone makes it a 5-star recipe for me. :-) Made for Fall '09 PAC.