Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a wonderful appetizer. The flavors of Jalapeno, pork sausage, and cream cheese make mouths water. My family loves this, and begs for it on every holiday.
- Cut off stems of jalapenos; using a knife and scooping action, remove all seeds and ridges. Rinse well; be sure you have all the seeds out!
- Combine sausage, egg, and bread crumbs in a bowl.
- Fill jalapenos with cream cheese, using a spoon or cake decorator with large tip.
- Make small patties with the sausage mix; wrap one around each jalapeno, sealing it with your fingers.
- Place on cookie sheet; bake in over at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes. Let cool, cut in half across the middle. Makes 40 Jalapeno eggs.
- Serve with or without a salsa dip.