Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
These make a quick, easy and delicious lunch or supper.
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 3⁄4 cup cooked long grain white rice, warm
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup picante sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot adobo sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3⁄4 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 2 10-inch flour tortillas
- In a saucepan, over medium heat, cook beans until heated through.
- Add in next 7 ingredients; cook for 2-3 minutes or until warm.
- Spread the bean mixture evenly onto the tortillas, leaving a 1-inch border.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Roll-up/wrap burrito style.
I made these for a lunch get-together. They were quick and tasty, and the guests enjoyed them.
These taste great so the fact that they are quick and easy to make is an added bonus! Only change is added onion which I do to about everything because we love them.
This was so quick and easy. I added chicken and onions to mine and it was quite tasty! I will make this again! Thanks!