Prep 0 mins
Cook 12 mins
Anything Mexican for me to enjoy! These are just great.
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped green peppers
- 3⁄4 cup refried beans
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon catsup
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
- 4 dozen wonton skins
- vegetable oil
- commercial taco sauce
- Combine beef, onion, and green pepper in large skillet; cook until meat is brown, stirring to crumble meat.
- Add beans, cheese, catsup, and chili powder; stir well.
- Place 1 teaspoon beef mixture in center of each wonton skin.
- Fold top corner over filling, fold side corners over, then roll up jellyroll fashion.
- Moisten edges with water to seal.
- Heat 1 1/2 inches oil to 375 in large skillet.
- Place 6 wontons in hot oil, and fry 30 seconds on each side or until golden brown; drain on paper towels.
- Repeat with remaining wontons.
- Serve with taco sauce.