- 1 tablespoon Miracle Whip light
- 1 teaspoon chopped cilantro
- 2 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 6 slices deli fresh shaved mesquite smoked turkey breast
- 1 big slice 2% milk reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese, cut in half
- 1⁄2 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 tablespoons Taco Bell Home Originals thick 'n chunky salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix dressing and Cilantro; spread onto tortillas.
- Top with remaining ingredients; roll up.
- KITCHEN TIPS:.
- Special Extra: Spice up the wraps by adding a few jalapeno pepper slices or 1/4 cup drained and rinsed canned black or pinto beans to each wrap before rolling up.