- 4 cups cooked chicken or 4 cups turkey
- 15 ounces black beans
- 12 flour tortillas
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup (healthy request)
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place turkey cubes and beans in the bottom of the baking dish. Cut tortillas into small pieces and place over beans and turkey.
- In a large bowl combine soup, milk and salsa. Pour over casserole and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle cheese on top and serve.