1/1 Photo of Tex-Mex Tuna Casserole
Annie Austin's Note:
This is a slightly spicy, tex-mex spin on the traditional Tuna Casserole. I made it based on the ingredients in my pantry and it turned out to be a real family favorite!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) bag spiral shaped pasta
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies, Drained (spice level to taste)
- 1 (10 -12 ounce) can corn, Drained
- 1 1/2 cups colby-monterey jack cheese, Shredded (or any Mexican cheese mixture will do)
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, Drained & Flaked
- 1/2 cup corn tortilla chips, crumbled (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Cook and drain the pasta according to package instructions.
- 3In large bowl, combine cream of mushroom soup, sour cream and milk; stir in Rotel, corn, 1 Cup cheese, tuna and cooked pasta.
- 4Salt and Pepper to taste.
- 5Turn into greased 3-quart baking dish.
- 6Top with remaining 1/2 Cup cheese and crumbled tortilla chips.
- 7Bake 30 minutes or until bubbling.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tex-Mex Tuna Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 632.0
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 63.0 mg
- Sodium 747.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 35.6 g