Recipe by coconutcream
Another recipe I haven't tried, but would like to.
Top Review by GaylaJ
I made this as a quick side, rather than an appetizer. It was tasty and kid-friendly. I skipped the plastic bag, and just tossed it all together in the pan. I also didn't refrigerate, just served warm/room temp. Thanks for this good, simple, quick recipe!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cheese tortellini
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the tortellini in a large pot of boiling water for about 5 minutes or until just cooked but very firm.
- Drain the tortellini and rinse with cold water.
- Place the tortellini in a plastic zipper bag, toss with olive oil, and sprinkle with the dry taco mix.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Place on a platter with wooden picks with sour cream, salsa, and guacamole.