Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A southern twist on a classic favorite! Serve for a delicious hot dinner or lunch.
Make and share this Tex-Mex Taco Crepes recipe from Food.com.
- Combine cornmeal and boiling water, stir smooth and let cool slightly.
- Then add eggs, salt, flour, and butter. Mix smooth.
- Add milk and mix until smooth, stirring occasionally to keep cornmeal from settling to the bottom.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of batter into skillet or crepe pan. Brown on one side.
- Remove crepe from pan, and repeat until all the batter is used.
- In large skillet, brown and cook beef and onions until meat is crumbly and onions tender. Drain excess fat.
- Add seasoning and water, let simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of hot filling into center of each crepe and roll. Serve right away or keep warm in low oven until ready to serve.
- Serve topped with sauce of choosing.