Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this in an advertisement for Kikkoman sauces. It looks good, lots of nice flavors!
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki marinade, & sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 serrano chili, seeded and minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated fresh lime
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless sirloin steaks, sliced 3/4 inch thick
- Combine teriyaki marinade& sauce, garlic, chile, lime peel and juice and sesame oil; pour over and marinate steak in fridge for 45 mins.
- Cook steak to desired doneness.
Great flavored marinade-I did not use the sesame oil. I was all ready to BBQ and Thor decided that tonight it was pan fry time. The thunder clapped and the lightening flashed. The steak was wonderful pan fried-full of flavor, served with a baked potato, cauliflower and baby carrots Thanks Chill for making my dinner special
We made this with a smaller amount of steak sliced thinner (as in stir-fry) and shrimp. It was a great combination! Thank you.