Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I'm always looking for a way to get the family to eat more vegetables. Squash was a no-no until it was prepared this way. We usually have this with grilled chicken or pork chops. It really is good!
- 2 small yellow squash, sliced
- 2 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 ounces green chilies, chopped
- 2 cups corn
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Lightly saute the squash, zucchini, onion, and garlic until just soft.
- Toss with the remaining ingredients.
- Place in a lightly oiled 2-quart casserole. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
This was really tasty and easy. Needs a little salt and pepper and maybe some more chiles for extra flavor. Thanks!