Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This mix is very versatile and makes great gifts!
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons red peppers
- Mix all ingredients together and store in an airtight container.
- Sprinkle to taste on beef, chicken, potatoes, corn, popcorn, etc.
Simple to make, tastes great and smells like powdered bliss, thanks for this recipe! :)
Delicious! I doubled the recipe because I make a lot of Mexican dishes and I'm glad that I did. This works well with tacos and I can't wait to try it on fajitas. We loved the zing that the red peppers added to the mix. Next time, I might opt for adding a little less salt as it was a little saltier than my family is used to. Thanks for sharing...a definite keeper! *Made for Tex-Mex Photo Challenge*