Recipe by Redneck Epicurean
I was hungry for tacos one night, but didn't have any shells. I did have some leftover noodles. It's not too bad. I've even tried it with chicken and that's delicious, as well.
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) can Ro-Tel diced tomatoes with peppers, undrained
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 2 cups cooked ground beef
- 2 cups angel hair pasta (or spaghetti)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook the pasta as directed on the package and drain.
- While spaghetti is cooking, over medium heat, combine tomato sauce, Ro-tel, onion, beef, and Velveeta cheese in a saucepot, stirring until the cheese melts.
- Stir in the cooked spaghetti. Pour into a sprayed 9x13 pan and sprinkle with the shredded cheddar. Bake uncovered for about 30 minutes or until the edges bubble.