Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This soup is very simple and very yummy. I've seen a couple of similar recipes that leave out the water, but it's still fairly thick, even with 2 cups of water. We like it with the extra hot Rotel, but it's pretty spicy that way.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 (10 ounce) cansextra hot Ro-Tel tomatoes
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can white corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 (1 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 2 cups water
- Brown and drain the ground beef. Add all ingredients to the pot. Cook over medium high heat for about 10 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips, cheese, and sour cream.